Pages

13.9.12

Body Pump


So if you're looking to be incredibly sore and walk like a grandpa for the next 2 days, I have a class for you.  I went to my first Body Pump class yesterday, and little did I know about what I was getting myself into.  I walk in and everyone was quickly and confidently grabbing all sorts of equipment.  So naturally what do I do?  I quickly and confidently start grabbing equipment like mats and plastic square things and weights and a bar.  This was my first class and I had no idea what I would be doing, so I decided that 7.5lbs of weight on either side of the bar would be good to start out with.  It didn't take longer than the first warm up session to rethink my decision and decide that 2.5lbs on either side of the bar was good enough. This class is demanding and challenging and at times I felt like I might not make it out of there alive.  And the results, I'm sore all over, which in my opinion, means a good class.


8 comments:

  1. I've seen that class before, but have never taken it. It looks intense! Gotta love a workout you feel the next day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that looks crazy intense but I bet you get great results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love body pump classes!!! And you are totally right that you walk like an sore grandpa for the 2 days after :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh you definitely need to tell us more about this. I've never gone on a body bump class.But I can imagine how exhausting that must have felt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my kind of class! I'm going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually did a body pump class two weeks ago and still can't move! It felt great though!

    Maria
    Dainty and Decadent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, I did a body pump class a few months ago, and HONESTLY the day after I could not move. I wanted to cry it hurt so bad, but right away I could see the changes. And I felt amazing physically afterwards. Adore!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I would die! I am such a weakling

    ReplyDelete