Pages

18.10.12

The Wisdom of Justin Bieber?

Is it weird that I used a Justin Bieber song to make a major life decision?  Yes, yes it is probably really weird.


"Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you
You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with,
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's green where you water it
So I know we got issues baby true, true, true,
But I'd rather work on this with you
Than to go ahead and start with someone new"

I've been going back and forth about my long distance relationship, and whether its really worth it.  And after seeing him for the last few days, this song came on on the radio and it really made me realize.  Whether he is "the one" or not, I'll regret not putting my all into something that has a large chance of being the real thing.  And, if he turns out not to be the right guy for me, its good practice for when the right one does come along, its the effort you put into relationships that keep them going.

So while I hope to make more of my life decisions on my own, thank you Justin Bieber and more specifically Big Sean for helping me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment