Pages

17.6.13

San Francisco, You Stole My Heart

I'm falling completely in love with the city and we all know how those first few months of love go... My life has been a whirlwind of first experiences and I've barely had time to myself, yet along to blog.  But I think it's so important to share and document all these wonderful memories I'm making so I'll be making much more of an effort.
Last weekend was the North Beach Fair and I was invited to a party with lovely people and many jello shots.  At one point we all went to the roof and standing there, overlooking the city I felt a feeling of belonging to this city sweep over me.  Oh San Francisco, I am yours and you are mine.




2 comments:

  1. So great to finally feel at home in a new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome feeling, and one I know and remember well!!

    ReplyDelete